Saturday 18 October 2014

Glam Polish Tempestarii

 Hi guys! Today I'm showing you Glam Polish Tempestarii. Are you getting sick and tired of me showing so many Glams? Well, I'm not getting sick and tired of wearing them anytime soon.

Tempestarii is a purple jelly packed with holographic micro glitter. It's gorgeous. Probably one of my favourite purples. I recenty re-discovered puple. I used to wear purple a lot and then I stopped because every purple polish I owned was suddenly boring. Well, now they're not. I can't get enough of purple right now. Do you ever re-discover a colour?
Anyway, this polish sparkles a lot mor in real life than in my pictures but my camera couldn't really handle this one. 





The formula was amazing, as always it seems when it comes to Glam Ploish. Two, thin coats gave full coverage. It dries a little textured though so top coat is necessary.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Tempestarii, one coat of Pretty Serious Aqua Coat and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...