Wednesday 28 January 2015

Glam Polish Haul

Hello!

Today I have a haul post for you. I got a lot of Glams yesterday and I just have to show you them. They're all beautiful!
As usual, if you want me to swatch something just write a comment and I'll try to swatch it as soon as I have time.

Sweet Heart (Mei Mei Signatures Valentines Duo)

Can I Love You?  (Mei Mei Signatures Valentines Duo)

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

Second Star to the Right

You Can't Stop the Beat

Somewhere That's Green

Below Zero

Run and Tell That

Welcome to the 60's

Ladies Choice

Without Love

Nicest Kids in Town

Big, Blonde & Beautiful
Timeless to Me

New Girl in Town

2 comments:

  1. Omg vad många vackra lack, ser framemot att få ser mer av dom :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...