Friday 17 April 2015

Glam Polish Big Blonde & Beautiful

It's Friday!
My boyfriend's parents are coming to visit us this weekend. I'm excited about it. We're going to Ikea to buy some stuff for the appartment.
Today I'll show you Glam Polish Big Blonde & Beautiful from the collection Hairspray. 

Big Blonde & Beautiful is a buttercup yellow holo with gold-ish lemon yellow shimmer. It's amazing and so unique. I love yellows in the summer. It's such a happy colour. The problem is that yellows aren't completely hazzle free to apply, but the formula of this is surprisingly good. I really love this. It's so bright and vivid without being neon.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.



The formula is good. It's well pigmented and goes on smoothly. I needed three thin coats for full coverage. It was still a bit streaky at two coats but the third coat evened it out. The finish becomes semi matte so for a nice, shiny finish top coat is needed.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Glam Polish Big Blonde & Beautiful and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...