Tuesday 28 April 2015

Powder Perfect Drunken Gummy Bears

Hello!
Powder Perfect Drunken Gummy Bears from February's What' In-Die Box? is what I have in store for you today.

Drunken Gummy Bears is an orange, almost brick orange holo. The holo particles are very fine som the result is that velvet-y looking finish. It's really pretty but it's too muted for my liking.  I like my oranges vibrant.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.



The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes semi-matte, so top coat is needed for a glossy glass-like look.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Powder Perfect Drunken Gummy Bears and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...