Monday 4 May 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Radiant Light

Hello sweeties!
I hope you're all well. This week I've scheduled post for you so you'll have something new to read here.
The polish I'll show you today is Lilypad Lacquer Radiant Light

Radiant Light is a red base with a holo effect and it has an orange shine to it. It really is radiant and absolutely gorgeous. The orange shine makes it glow and the holo adds extra sparkle and glam. I think this is discontinued today and it was a Femme Fatale Cosmetics exclusive.

The photos are a few months old. I have nubbins now after I suffered a bad break on my right index finger. So for the coming few weeks you'll se my nails differ in lenght from post to post due to this and an excessive amount of unpublished posts. 




The formula is great, it's that perfect balance between thick and thin. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes shiny and the holo isn't affected by top coat.

What you see in the pictures are two coats are two coat of Lilypad Lacquer Radiant Light and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...