Tuesday 26 May 2015

Pastel Gradient

Hello sweethearts!
I'm home today finishing up the last essay for the term. It's not fun but I have to do it. I've also prepared a lot of posts for the this week and doing some nail art.
Today I'll show you a gradient I wore during the weekend.

I used Butter London Jasper, Butter London Fiver and OPI Pirouette My Whistle. I wanted do something fun and perfect for summer. Paste yellow and green are perfect for that. The colours go really well together as well.
I used two coats of Butter London Jasper and the dabbed on Butter London Fiver. I topped it off with OPI Pirouette My Whistle and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...