Tuesday 28 July 2015

Colors by Llarowe 976-Babe

Hi sweeties!

Today I'll show you Colors by Llarowe 976-Babe from the spring collection Pretty Woman. All the polished inter collection are inspired by the romcom. I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies but I do like Pretty Woman. 

967-Babe is a berry red, pink leaning holo. The colour's amazing and the holo is beautiful. This is one of my new favourites from CbL. It's just perfect. And how can it not be. It's all the things can ask from a red polish. It's deep, vibrant, glowing and sparkly.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. The holo is a bit stronger in real life.



The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage. This one stains a little so use an extra coat of base coat to prevent from getting pink nails. I didn't and it stained my nails slightly pink. It wasn't horrible though but since I only swatched it and didn't wear it for a full day I think it can stain pretty badly after a few hours of wear without base coat. 
It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat doesn't affect the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe 976-Babe and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystsl Coat. 

2 comments:

  1. It is a true beauty, I'm so happy to have it in my stash!
    Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...