Wednesday 22 July 2015

Femme Fatale Pyramids on Mars


Hi sweeties!

I'm back from my vacation now and I'lol have more time to blog again.
Today I'll show you Femme Fatale Pyramids on Mars.

Pyramids on Mars is a dark purple jelly with iridescent glass flecks. This was The colour of the month for May 2015.
This one is truly amazing. It's like a darker, edgier version of Barielle Elle's Spell. At least Pyramids on Mars reminds me of it. I really love it. It's so gorgeous.

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight.




The formula is good. Three coats give full coverage. The coverage is good at two coats but there's still a little VNL. The jelly is quite opaque so some of the flakes do drown a little bit in the base. At three coats I had no VNL but the flakes aren't as visible. 
It dries fairly quickly and the finish becomes very shiny. 

What you see in the photos are three coats of Femme Fatale Pyramids on Mars and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...