Saturday 1 August 2015

ILNP I See You

Hi darlings!

Today I'll show you ILNP I See You from the summer collection.
I See You is a pale gold holo with tiny gold prismatic glitter. It's super classy and so pretty. It feels really luxurious. The combination of holo and prismatic glitter makes the polish really sparkly. This is definitely one of my favourite gold polishes. I like that it's so pale and not that yellow type of gold colour.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is great. It was really sheer at the first coat, but two coats gave full coverage. It dries completely smooth and shiny despite the micro glitter.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of ILNP I See You and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.  

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...