Monday 24 August 2015

Smitten Polish Date Night

  Hi guys!

Today I'll show you Smitten Polish Date Night. This has been on my wish list since I first saw it but for some reason I never bought it. Instead I got it as a birthday gift from the lovely Anne over at Nailtastic.blogspot.com

Date Night is a hot pink, almost neon, holo. It's awesome! The colour is gorgeous and perfect for summer. It makes my hands look really tan even though I was as pale as a ghost when I took these photos. 
The holo is so intense and makes the colour even more vibrant and bright.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 






The formula is great. Smitten really do amazing polish. Some of the best in the world of indies in my opinion. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes very shiny. TC won't dull the holo effect. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Smitten Polish Date Night and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...