Tuesday 1 December 2015

Colors by Llarowe Santy Claws


Hi darlings!
It's the 1st of December and the Holiday Season is truly here! So today I'll show you a Christmas polish from last year. This is Colors by Llarowe Santy Claws.

Santy Claws is a pink-ish red jelly with red and copper flakes and blue iridescent micro glitter. It's absolutely gorgeous. I really love the colour. It loks so squihy on the nails and the flakes give a lot of depth to it. 

The photos are taken in artificial lighting.






The formula is awful. Absolutely horrific. It has this thick, goopy, glue-like consistensy that is almot impossible to get even on the nail. I did two coats, even though the mani need three to be fully opaque, but I just didn't want to do another coat. That's how bad the formula is. I've tried to thin it but nothing helps. It's really sad because I love the colour and finish.
It dries quickly and becomes slightly textured so top coat is needed to make the finish shiny and smooth.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe Santy Claws and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

1 comment:

  1. Vackert, kan tänka mej att det är tusen gånger snyggare irl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...