Wednesday 20 July 2016

Colors by Llarowe Time to Chill Collection: Swatches & Review



Hi darlings!

Today I'll share a new collection from Colors by Llarowe called Time to Chill. The collection is excusive to Hypnotic Polish and can only be bought from there. From the beginning I had my mind set on three of them but I ended up buying the whole collection.

I wanted new holographic neons since last summer's failure from Mentality. Or scandal. Whatever you want to call it was horrible.

Anyway, the Time to Chill Collection consists of six neon holos. They're all stunning and perfect for summer. Overall the formula is good. A few of them were very sheer and others perfectly normal. Usually when I do a mani with neon I do a white base but for these swatches I didn't so you can actually see the coverage. Thy all dry to semi-matte finish so you need top coat if you want the finish to be shiny.

The photos are taken in artificial lightning.


Island Escape

Island Escape is a neon lime green scattered holo. The colour is so lovely and bright. Perfect neon green. The only downside is that it's a bit sheer on it's own. With a white base you'd probably need two coats.
Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Hello Starfish

Hello Starfish is a watrmlon neon pink scattered holo. This is so pretty. It's surprisingly my favorite from the collection. I'm no big fan of pink but I love this. It's just so summer-y and vibrant. I think it's the least neon one in the collection.
Two coat plus top coat. 

Bikinis & Flip Flops

Bikinis & Flip Flops is a neon purple scattered holo. This one was so hard to photograph. It's a bit lighter in real life. It's such a juicy, intense colour.
Two coats plus top coat.



Zest for Life

Zest for Life is a neon yellow scattered holo. There's a few drops of green in that yellow making it ook evn more neon. I love the coour but it's very sheer. As with Island Escape this one would benefit from a white base.
Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Cocktail Party

Cocktail Party is a neon magenta scattered holo. This is another one that was really hard to photograph. It's a tad lighter and slightly more pink in real life. The colour is gorgeous. It's so vibrant! And the holo makes it even prettier.
Two coats plus top coat.



Sweet Nectar

Sweet Nectar is a neon orange scattered holo. This is such an amazing orange. It's so intense! I love it. This one was also a bit sheer but nowhere near Island Escape and Zest for Life. 
Two coats plus top coat.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...