Thursday 8 October 2015

ILNP Long Walks

 Hi darlings!
Today I'll show you ILNP Long Walks from the summer collection.

Long Walks is a taupe with a scattered holo effect and a bronze shine to it. It's gorgeous. It's neutral with a twist. The bronze shine is gorgeous. I have nothing like this in my collection. It's beautiful and perfect when I want something simple.

I think ILNP has really stepped up its game these last few collections. The summer collection was great and the new fall collection is even better. 

The photos are taken in direct sunlight.




Theo formula is good. Three thin coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of ILNP Long Walks and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...