Monday 4 August 2014

China Glaze Skyscraper


Hi! It's Blue Monday today! It was such a long time ago since I participated that I just had to today. I'm showing you China Glaze Skyscraper. 

Skyscraper is a dark blue jelly with silver glitter. It's a favourite from China Glaze. I like it so much that I actually have a back up of it! I love how the glitters peek through the dark blu base. It makes it look like the polish contains both blue and silver glitter. It looks like the perfect midwinter night sky. Absolutely gorgeous! 





The formula is good. It's not too thin and not too thick. Just somewhere in between. It's a bit sheer. It covers in three coats, probably in two if your nails aren't as crazy long a mine are right now. No, I still haven't bought a new glass file...
The polish dries quickly and the finish becomes rather rough but quite shiny. Top coat is needed to get that super smooth glass looking finish. 

What you see in the pictures are three coats of China Glaze Skyscraper and one coat of Prettu Serious Crystal Coat. 

5 comments:

  1. Åh det här är ju såååå jäkla snyggt - älskar det. Det finns en väldigt fin plats på min hylla till det här lacket som bara gapar tom just nu.. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fint det här är! Det har stått på min inköpslista länge, vet inte riktigt varför jag inte köpt det än för det ser ju underbart ut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den är verkligen sååå vacker. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...