Wednesday 20 May 2015

CrowsToes Vanaheim

 Hi sweeties!
It's Green Wednesday today! I'll show you CrowsToes Vanaheim that I got the lovely Nailtastic gave me.

Vanaheim is a multichrome that shifts from Peridot green to gold, copper and teal. It also has colour shifting glitters that adds extra sparkle. This is gorgeous! It's just my type of polish. The multichromatic effect is much stronger in real life, my camera had a hard time to capture it.

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight. Once again Blogger has meesed up the quality of my pictures. It happens from time to time. Any tips on what I can do about it? I'm so tired of my pictures going blurry as soon as they're uploaded to Blogger...




 The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quicly but the finish becomes slightly textured. You need top coat to get a completely smooth and shiny finish.

What you see int hepictures are two coats of CrowsToes Vanaheim and one coat of Pretty Serious Crstal Coat.

9 comments:

  1. Heeelt underbart vackert. :-) Vilket lack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad fint det är! Skulle lätt kunna tänka mig en egen flaska. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är det verkligen. Jag är så glad över det. :)

      Delete
  3. Du måste lägga till dig i inLinkz! Så tråkigt att upptäcka att jag missat dig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag är så dålig på att komma ihåg det. Ska försöka minnas det nästa gång.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verkligen ett WOW lack, så sjukt snyggt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...