Saturday 23 May 2015

Glam Polish Oh.

 Hi guys!
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I've worked on an essay all day long and I finally finished it.
Today I'll show you Glam Polish Oh. from the special limited edition Oh. Em. Gee! Trio. 

Oh is really complex. It has sterling silver flakes, pink-ish purple metallic flakies, lilac prismatic micro glitter and prismatic glitter. It's super sparkly and amazing! This is my favourite from the trio. The other two (I will show them as well) are also gorgeous but this one is absolutely stunning. I love the lilac glitters and the purple flakies. They give the polish a purple, almost duchrome look. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. It's sparklier in real life. The glitter made my camera freak out a little.





The formula is really good! Great, actually! Two coats give full coverage. Even though there's a lot of glitter the finish becomes completely smooth and shiny. The finish probably becomes so smooth because of the flakes. They sparkle like glitter but lay flat on the nail.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Oh and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...