Tuesday 5 May 2015

Red & White

 Hi guys!
This is what my nails look like right now. I got home early today to write on a report and when I had to take a break I decided to practise my stamping skills.

For this mani I used OPI Coca Cola Red and Mentality White Opaque. 
I used two coats of OPI Coca Cola Red. I then stamped it with Mentality White Opaque using the Creative Shop Stamper. The pattern I've used is from the  Sailor Collection Plate 06 from MoYou London.
 
Coca Cola Red is the perfect pinup red. It's classy and sexy and gorgeous.You'll get a separate review of it soon. White Opaque is my favourite white stamping polish. It's amazing! If you haven't tred it you really should. 

I still need to practise my stamping. This came out a little bit wonky, but I'm very pleased. I'm getting better and better.

 





4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...