Tuesday 19 May 2015

Glam Polish Anuenue

Hi darlings!

Today I have Glam Polish Anuenue to show you. I bought this when they had international shipping. Shipping was expensive but so worth it. I got the three I really wanted from the Over the Rainbow Flakies Collection but now I, of course, want a few more from the collection.

Anuenue has a transparent base with iridiscent flakies, iridiscent glass flecks, turquoise shimmer and a subtle holo effect.
It's absolutely gorgeous! I really, really love it. I decided to not layer it over anything to get a shimmery neautral look. The result is amazing. I think layering it over black will make the colours of the flakies and shimmer pop more.
I might have a new Glam favourite. 

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight, so the lovely holo doesn't show.





The formula is amazing. One coat will probably be enough if you layer it over another polish. I used two coats for this mani to get a little more coverage. The polish dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny but a little textured. For the finish to be completely smooth you'll need a coat of TC.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Anuenue and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...