Monday 27 July 2015

Bear Pawlish Maleficent

Hi darlings!

Today I'll show you Bear Pawlish Maleficent. 

Maleficent is a royal blue holo. I know a lot of reviews of this say that it's blurple but in my opinion it's not blurple at all. It's definitely royal blue.
The holo is pretty. It's not super strong but it creates rainbows. The holo was a little camera shy and is stronger in real life.
It isn't a very unique colour but I still  love it. These type of blue holos are my favourite.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.



The formula was great. Two thin coats give ful coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat won't affect the holo, instead it almost enhances it.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Bear Pawlish Maleficent and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

  1. Väldigt vackert! Är nyfiken på Bear Pawlish, har inte testat något från dem än.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magiskt vackert :) så himla härlig nyans

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...