Tuesday 14 July 2015

Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo!

 Hi darlings! I'm on vacation this week and spending it on the Swedish west coats. All the posts this week are written on my phone so if anything looks a bit odd that's why.

Today'll show you Bear Pawlish Peek a Boo! 

Peek a Boo is a hot pink holo. It's amazing. The holo effect is really strong and emphasises the colour. The colour is a gorgeous pink that has blue undertones. It's bright, bold and vibrant. It borders on neon but I wouldn't call this a true neon. 

The photos are taken in direct sunlight. 





The formula is flawless. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. The holo isn't affected by top coat.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Bear Pawlish Peek a Boo! and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

  1. Vacker färg och mjuk, fin holoeffekt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favorite pink Bear Pawlishes - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...