Sunday 16 August 2015

Darling Dive Sassy Ass Mouth

  Hi darlings!

Long time no write. Uv been busy at work but now I'll have two weeks of vacation before the last term of school starts. 

Today I'll show you Darking Diva Polish Sassy Ass Mouth. 

Sassy Ass Mouth is a pink leaning deep red with a strong holo. It's beautiful! It's deep, vibrant and sexy. The holo flashes blue and gives it depth and a lot of sparkle. I really love this polish. It was a long time ago since I last wore a Darking Diva and I've forgotten how incredible the polishes are. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.





The formula is good. It's a little bit thick which makes it slightly tricky to apply but it self levels beautifully so it isn't really a problem. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat doesn't affect the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Darlong Diva Sassy Ass Mouth and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...