Monday 17 August 2015

Cupcake Polish Et Tu, Brute?


Hi!

Today I'll show you Cupcake Polish Et Tu, Brute? from Augusts' A Box, Indied. 

Et Tu, Brute? is a bright blue holo. It's so vibrant and gorgeous. It's amazing. I definitely have a new favourite blue holo. The colour is amazing. 
It's super holographic. The holo is really intense and creates beautiful rainbows. 

The only negative thing I have to say is that it isn't really unique. You can probably find a similar shade of blue holo from most indie brands. I still love it though because this one's perfect. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.


The formula is impeccable. It's not thick or runny, it applies like butter! Two coats give full coverage. 
It dries quickly even without top coat and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat doesn't affect the holo effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Cupcake Polish Et Tu, Brute? and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 


2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...