Sunday 22 June 2014

Nail Art Sunday: Summer

I can't even remember the last time I joined in on Lelack's Nail Art Sunday. Today's theme is Summer.
I'm actually on a plane right now, on my way to Malta. I'm spending part of my Holiday there and will be back in Sweden in 8 days. It's going to be absolutely wonderful!

This was my Midsummer mani. Midsummer i a huge Holiday in Sweden. It's celebrated everywhere. I grew up in one of the towns that celebrate it the most, maybe it is the town that celebrates Midsummer the most. I think it is. 
The nail art is quite simple. I started off with a white base on all nails. Then I added some studs and free handed some flowers. I usually don't free hand anything since I don't thik I'm very good at it. I do like how these fowers turned out, though. Hopefully, you like it too.





The polishes I've used are Butter LONDON Cottonbuds, A England Camelot, Color by Llarowe It's Shocking, Colors by Llarowe Sparkles are a Girls Best Friend, Colors by Llarowe Orange Crush, Colors by Llarowe Woodstock, Colors by Llarowe My Own Private Paradise and Colors by Llarowe Lucy, I'm Home! 
I topped it all off with one coat of Pretty Serious Crytal Coat. 

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...