Wednesday 25 June 2014

Glam Polish High Priestess

I'm in Malta enjoying  my last week of vacation before I start work. Therefore I won't be able to answer any mail or comments until I get home. This post is, as you might have understood, scheduled.
Today I'm showing you Glam Polish High Priestess. 

High Priestess is a sky blue creme packed with holographic shimmer and blue, prismatic glitters. It's so pretty. I love the blue colour and how the glitters peak through the base. For some, weird, reason I do not love it as a whole though. I'm actually a bit disappointed! I've seen so many gorgeous swatches of this, but the polish didn't really live up to my expectations. It doesn't sparkle as much as as I thought and the colour isn't as intense as I though. It's still a very pretty polish, it's just not what I expected.




The formula, however, is amazing. It goes on smoothly and covers in three coats. The finish becomes shiny but a little rough due to the glitter. Nothing a little top coat can't fix.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of Glam Polish High Priestess and two coats of Pretty Serious Crytal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...