Sunday 2 November 2014

Glam Polish Dark Terror Duo

Hi guys! I've already showed you Glam Polish Grusome Movie Duo and today I'm going to show you the other Halloween duo called Dark Terror Duo. This duo is sold exclusively at Mei Mei's Signatures and only 140 numbered sets are made. So grab it while you can!

 Black Water is a blackened blue holographic polish with indigo and purple glass flecks. It's gorgeous. I love myself a blackened blue. Any blackened colour actually. The holo effect just makes it better. I love the blackened edges on the nail. They give that glowing-from-within-effect to the polish.
The formula is flawless. This is a one coater but I used two coats for the swatches. I always paint two coats even when the polish only needs one. I think it adds more depth to the finish. The polish dries quickly and the finish becomes very shiny.






The other part of the duo is Don't Go In the Woods is a blackened forest green holographic polish with blue and green glass flecks. The glass flecks make this polish lean toward teal. It's a stunning shade with lots of sparkle and depth.
The formula was flawless. This polish is, just like Black Water, highly pigmented so one coat gives full coverage but I used two. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny.








I love both of these and I really can't pick a favourite. They're right up my alley! I can't believe this duo isn't sold out yet. Which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...