Monday 3 November 2014

Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana


Hi darlings!

Today I have Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana to show you. I've showed it once before on the blog but it's one of my favourite polishes.

Dirty Diana is a magnta holo. The holo is so strong and gorgeous. I love the colour as well. This is the old bottle but it's avilable in the new one. I think Dirty Diana is part of the core collection but it was first released with the Tribute to Michael Jackson collection. I need to get a back up of this!
The pitcures are taken in direct sunlight.






The formula is amazing. It's on the thicker side, but applies like butter. Two thin coats gave full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes super shiny. The holo effect isn't affected by top coat.
What you see in the pictures are two thin coats of Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...