Sunday 20 September 2015

Colors by Llarowe Vivian + Edward


Who doesn't like a good love story? Vivian and Edward's just happens to be one of the better. I'm no big fan of rom-coms but I do like Pretty Woman. Today I'll show you Colors by Llarowe Vivan + Edward from the spring collection Pretty Woman that is inspired by Pretty Woman (go figure).

Vivan + Edward is a bright pink holo. It's very pretty, the holo is strong and it's... well, pretty.
I had higher expectations on this, to be honest. From swatches I've seen I thought it would be brighter. Hot pink bright, not berry pink bright. It's pretty, but not spectacular. I like it but I don't love it.

The pictures are taken in direct sunligt.



The formula is really good. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. It's a rich and poigmented colour but there was no staining.
Top coat doesn't affect the holographic effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coat of Colors by Llarowe Vivian + Edward and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite CbL's - in fact the entire collection is a favorite!!!
    Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...