Saturday 19 September 2015

Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes

I know, I know. I've utterly and completely  sucked att blogging the last two weeks. In my defence I can only blame uni and work. I have so much to do I barely know where to start. It's the last semester of my bachelor's degree programme in social work, I also signed up on an extra course in archeology and I work two days a week at the social services office.

Anyway, we're already mid-way trough September and I haven't really shown you any Autumn-y polish yet. So that's exactly what I'll do today. This is Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes from 2014's fall collection, which was an amazing collection.

Seasonal Lattes is a golden-ish brown with an intense holo effect. The colour is AAAHMAZING!
I mean, look at it! It's so gorgeous! The perfect brown holo. It has both golden and green undertones which makes the colour rich and cozy and absolutely beautiful. This was my favourite brown polish last autumn and one of my favourite Smittens. It's still a favourite Smitten and it's still my favourite brown for fall.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.





The formula is great. It covers in two thin coats. It does stain a little, nothing major but you're nails might get a greenish tint to them if you don't use two coats of a good top coat. I used Pretty Serious Rock On! It dres quickly and the finish becomes super shiny. Top coat doen't dull the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

  1. It's so perfect for the upcoming season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, jag älskar verkligen Seasonal Lattes! Är lika betagen av det som du.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...