Monday 7 September 2015

Glam Polish POP!

Let's hold on to summer for a few more minutes shall we? I'd like to show you Glam Polish POP! from the collection Knockout Part 2. 

POP! is a peachy coral holo with prismatic silver glitter. It's absolutely fabulous.
The thing with corals thoug are that make my skin tone look a bit dirty. I love corals in the bottle but they tend to be only worn once and then they're put in the back of my Helmer and be somewhat forgotten. This is not the case with POP! I'vr actually worn it twice! And yes, it doesn't suit my skin tone very well but it's so pretty. It makes me think of the beach, sun and fruity drinks. 
The glitter and holo adds lots of dimension and depth to the already pretty colour, so if you're looking for another coral; look no further. 

The pictures are taken in direct suight.




The formula was great. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes skightly textured but top coat smooths it out. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish POP! and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...