Sunday 28 August 2016

Hare Polish A Positive


Hi sweeties!

Let's take a look at an old favourite, Hare Polish A Positive. I'm not sure what happened to Hare Polish, but it seems like they aren't for sale anymore. I know that Nikole, the creator had om health issues, but since I've been out of the polish loop I can't give more info than that.

Anyway, A Postivie is a a magenta pink jelly with hex glitter in different sizes. It's absolutely gorgeous. I think this is my favourite from Hare Polish. I love the depth of it. The jelly base is just transluscent enough to let the glitters of the first coat peek through and really create layers of glitter. 
I actually bought my self a back up bottle in a blog sale a while ago.

The formula is good. It's a bit thick but in no way difficult to apply. Three coats give full coverage. The finish becomes a bit texture because of the large amount of glitter but top coat makes it smooth.




What you see in the pictures are three coats of Hare Polish A Positive and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

1 comment:

  1. Supersnyggt! Hare har varit en indiefavorit så trist att de inte finns mer. Hoppas att de kommer tillbaka.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...