Saturday 20 August 2016

Lilypad Lacquer Rebel at Heart


Hi darlings!


Let's take look at one of my favourite reds, Lilypad Lacquer Rebel at Heart. I can't believe I haven't shown you this one before because I've worn it more times than I can remember.

Rebel at Heart is a deep, deep blood red holo. It's so stunning. It's so vibrant and really vampy. Honestly, your polish collection won't be complete without this one.

The formula is great, a little thin but since it's so pigemented one coat gives full coverage. I did two for more depth.



What you see in the pictures are twoc oats of Lilypad Lacquer Rebel at Heart and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

  1. Jättefint! Var har du köpt det (om det inte är LE)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ska jag vara helt ärlig så kommer jag inte ihåg. Det var tv å eler tre år sedan jag köpte det. Tror att det eventuellt kan finnas hos Hypnotic Polish eller på Lilypads egen sida. :)

      Delete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...