Thursday 20 March 2014

Sebastian's choice: Colors by Llarowe Young Turks.

Hi guys! I really don't have time to blog. I have a massive law exam on Tuesday and I really should be studying and not blogging. But, I got 24 new CbL's yesterday and I couldn't keep my hands off them. I would have loved to swatch them all but I don't have the time. So I let my boyfriend choose whic polish to do a mani with. His choice fell on Colors by Llarowe Young Turks. 

So, Young Turks. Young Turks is a turquoise blue polish with a strong linear holographic effect. This polish is amazing. I love the colour and the holo. It's from the latest CbL collection called Spring Frenzy but the polish screams summer and the mediterranean to me. It really looks like a glimmering mediterranean sea. I always feel incredibly cheered up when wearing these type of polishes.






The formula is good. A bit thick but I like the formula that way. It's very much like A England formula wise. If you don't like thicker polishes you might want to thin it. It was easy to apply and two coats gave me full coverage. It dries quickly and very shiny. TC won't affect the holo effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe Young Turks and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...