Saturday 1 March 2014

Emily de Molly Maddy's Magenta

Hello darlings! 
I know, I know, I promised you to start blog everyday again after my internship was done but it's a promise I've failed to keep. The course I'm reading right now at uni is law and I really haven't had the time to blog. I will try to get the time to do it, because I do love it, but right now my life is hectic. But I do have a post for you today. This is Emily de Molly Maddy's Magenta.

Maddy's Magenta is a magenta pink holographic polish. It's lovely, satured, holographic and everything else I love about polish. The holo effect is strong and linear and the colour is so vibrant. Another amazing creation by Emily de Molly. I wore this polish for three days. That's a long time being me and when I had to take it off for my usual 'Swatch Sunday' it hadn't shipped and still looked perfect.






The formula was lovely. It's easy to apply and two coats gave full coverage. It dries very quickly and to a super shiny finish.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Emily de Molly Maddy's Magenta and one coat of Seche Vite.

8 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...