Wednesday 26 February 2014

Enchanted Polish Afternoon Delight

Hello lovelies! I have a day off today so I'll swatch polish all afternoon. I have a few posts in store for you today as well. We'll start off with Enchanted Polih Afternoon Delight.

Afternoon Delight is a nude holographic polish with an interesting blue shimmer. It's beautiful and the shimmer adds depth and makes it something extra. A little more fun than your normal nude holo.
The first hour I wore this I just wanted to take it off, but since Enchanted Polish is one of my favourite brands I decided to give it a chance and wear it for 24 hours. I did, and I actually love it now. It's a good nude on me even though I didn't think that at first and I like the subtle holo. I will definitely wear this again. I can't wait to wear this in full sun light. The sky is all gray here again. I'd love some sun! The pictures are taken in artificial light.




The formula is impeccable as always when it comes to Enchanted. The application was flawless. It's a one coater, but I used to coats to give it some extra depth. It dries quickly and shiny. The holo effect is not affected by top coat.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Enchanted Polish Afternoon Delight and one coat of Seche Vite.

10 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...