Sunday 9 February 2014

Smitten Polish Va-Va-Voom

A little more than a week off from blogging and I miss it like crazy. It's funny how attached I am to blogging.  I decided to take a little pause to focus on other things, but all I've been doing is miss it and swatch polishes.
So today I'm showing you one of Smitten Polish latest crations which, if I remember correctly, is a Valentine's inspired polish. I might be totally wrong about that though. Let's take a look at Smitten Polish Va-Va-Voom.

Va-Va-Voom is a deep red jelly packed with red and prismatic glitter. Isn't she a beauty? It's so beautiful. The depth is amazing and I love how saturated the red colour is. It's deep, it's dark and utterly sexy. I wore this for a couple of days and didn't want to take it off when it was time for that.
 





The formula is good. It's easy to apply and the gitter spreads evenly on the nail. Three thin coats gave me ful coverage. The polish dries quickly and the finish becomes rather shiny for being a glitter. Two coats of TC gave me a smooth and super shiny finish.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of Smitten Polish Va-Va-Voom and one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

5 comments:

  1. Otroligt vackert! Härliga bilder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh vilken fin färg och som vanligt otroligt fina bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, den är ju bara sååå snygg, den står på önskelistan nu. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väldigt fint och välkommen tillbaka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sjuuukt vackert! Finns få saker som slår rött glitter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...