Monday 24 February 2014

Prettypots Polish Mintberry Macaron


Well, hello there! I've been super busy the last week with school work (uni is wearing me out) but now everything seem to be back to normal. I have time to blog again, yay!
Today I have a polish from a brand I haven't tried before. This is Prettypots Polish Mintberry Macaron.

Mintberry Macaron is a minty jelly with playful pastel glitter in different shapes and sizes. I love the little star glitter. It's so cute. The polish is very child-like and playful.
Mintberry Macaron is a limited edition though. it was part of the February What's In-die Box that had the theme Bakery Delights. This polish definitely reminds me of macarons. I bake them now and then and the last time I did mintgreen vanilla macarons. They are yummy! The only issue I have with this polish though is that it's so sweet and it screams baby doll. I'm far from that with my Dr Martens and band T-shirt. Right now I don't feel like wearing these super spring-like polishes. Not quite yet. I still want to dwell in dark holos, glitters and shimmers. I'll probably love this polish in the end of March when I really, really start to long for spring.







The formula is good. The polish is easy to apply and the glitter spreads quite evenly on the nail. Three coats gave sufficient coverage but there was still some VNL, which I think is to expect with these type of polishes. It dried quickly though for being a jelly and the finish becomes shiny. It's the first time I try Prettypots Polish and I'm more than pleased!
What you see in the pictures are three thin coats of Prettypots Polish Mintberry Macaron and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

14 comments:

  1. Men åh, vad gulligt det där var. Älskar stjärnorna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty mint color! It looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supergulligt! Men jag är nog inne på ditt spår, det känns inte vårdags än...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej, det var lite för vintrigt ute när jag bar det här för att jag verkligen skulle trivas i det då.

      Delete
  4. Älskar mintlack, och det här va ju hur gulligt som helst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag älskar också mintgrönt. Det är är verkligen ett sött lack.

      Delete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...