Wednesday 12 February 2014

Colors by Llarowe Seahawks Lime


It's Green Wednesday and I have another polish to show you. This is Colors by Llarowe Seahawks Lime.

Seahawks Lime is a lime green holographic polish. It's part of Colors by Llarowe Superbowl duos. This one is of course part of the Seahawks duo. From what I know Superbowl isn't really big in Sweden. American football isn't really big here (don't completely bash me if I'm totally wrong). What I do know though is that this is  a gorgeous polish. Both Superbowl sets are gorgeous, but this is definitely my favourite of the four polishes. I just love myself a pretty green. Especially a pretty amazing holoraphic green.
I know I'm showing you lots and lots of CbL's right now, but that is because it's one of my favourite brands.






The formula is a dream. It's applies like butter, totally self leveling and smooth. Two coats gave full coverage and the polish dries quickly. The finish becomes shiny and very holographic. Top coat does not affect the holo effect.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of COlors by Llarowe Seahawks Lime and one coat of Seche Vite.

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...