Tuesday 25 February 2014

Colors by Llarowe Bless Your Wicked Little Heart


I think all of you know about my love affair with Colors by Llarowe. It's one of my favourite brands and today I have another beauty to show you, Colors by Llarowe Bless Your Wicked Little Heart.

Bless Your Wicked Little Heart is a deep red jelly packed with red shimmer that looks like it shifts to gold. I'm actually not sure it is shimmer, it might me microglitter as well. It's not super sparkly but it has some more sparkle to it than 'normal' shimmer. It's gorgeous and the depth of the polish is incredible.
The polish was released for Valentine's Day and I think it's perfect for it. It's deep, sexy and a total vamp.





The formula was good. Application was flawless. Three thin coats gave full coverage and it dried quickly. The finish became shiny and smooth.
What you see in the pictures are three thin coats of Colors by Llarowe Bless Your Wicked Little Heart and one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

10 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...