Wednesday 13 November 2013

China Glaze This Is Tree-mendous


I think it's time to start showing some Christmas hues. I love Christmas and I think half of my stash consist of holiday themed polishes. I just find the Holiday collections to be the best collections of the year. So today I have China Glaze This Is Tree-mendous from the new collection Happy Holiglaze.

This Is Tree-mendous is a glitter with green and golden micro glitter in a clear base.  The prominent colour is green but you can still see the golden glitter. Perfect for Green Wednesday!
It's pretty and a great colour for the holiday. I just wish that the colour was a bit deeper and a darker shade of green. It's beautiful as it is but I think a darker shade would feel more Christmas like.
I love China Glaze's micro glitters. They're very opaque and well put together.






The formula was good. Application was easy peasy. I have nothing to complain about. It covered in three thin coats. As expected the finish became matte and a little rough. A few coats of top coat made the finish shiny and smooth.
What you see in the pictures are three thin coats of China Glaze This Is Tree-mendous, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and two coats of Seche Vite.

8 comments:

  1. Julgransgrönt glitter = lycka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyggt men jag håller med, lite för ljus för att skapa någon julkänsla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nja... Den är okej men inte så att jag får köpsug. Ett mellanlack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mer än ett mellanlänk för mig, men jag tror att det skulle vara vackrare om det var en mörkare grön nyans.

      Delete
  4. Det ser verkligen ut att spraka av glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...