Friday 8 November 2013

Emily de Molly Cool, Calm & Collected


I'm going away this weekend to visit my grandparents so I've scheduled a few posts for you!A little holo, some holiday polishes, nail art... I think it's going to be a lovely weekend here at blog even though I won't be able to check in for real.

Anyway, it's Holo Friday! I'd like to show you Emily de Molly Cool, Calm & Collected today.

Cool, Calm & Collected is a light blue polish with a gorgeous holographic effect. The holographic effect makes the polish look a bit darker and greener than it actually is. The holo effect is rather bluish green which I think is just stunning! It makes me think of a tropical island somewhere in the Caribbean. The blue green colour is very ocean-like.

The holo's very prominent in under artificial light, but it's even stronger in direct sun light.





 


The formula is like a dream! It's smooth and easy to apply. Emily de Molly at its best! Two coats gave full coverage and it dries quickly. The holo effect won't be affected bu top coat and there's also no need for any Aqua Base/Fix.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Cool, Calm & Collected and one coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...