Tuesday 12 November 2013

Cirque & Jeannie Vianney Coronation

I can't believe I still haven't shown you this! I've been busy with my studies and yesterday I started my ten week long internship. So Cirque Coronation just slipped my mind.

Cirque Coronation is a collaboration between Cirque and jewelry designer Jeannie Vianney. The polish and the ring that comes with it are supposed to be complementary which I really think they are!

Coronation is a multichrome purple jelly with specks of primatic glitters. It shifts from purple to red to gold to green and between the shifts you can see the sparkle of the prismatic glitter. It's stunning! Like Max Factor Fantasy Fire but on steroids.
I think that even if I showed you a million photos of this then you still wouldn't understand how gorgeous this polish is. You just have to see it with your own eyes!

The ring is modeled to the shape of a crown and it's lovely. I really, really like it!






As far as formula goes, it's good. Nothing to complain about. A bit thick maybe, but I like my polishes on the thicker side. It's easy to apply though the first two coats come off as a bit patchy. I needed three coats for full coverage. The polish dries quickly but semi-matte. Additional layers of top coat are needed, because even though it doesn't look like it this polish is top coat thirsty.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of Cirque Coronation, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and two coats of Seche Vite.

20 comments:

  1. Underbart vackert, påminner som sagt om FF. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, men mörkare och vackrare och effekten är tydligare. :)

      Delete
  2. Lacket ser förvisso fint ut men jag tycker inte att det slår flaskan:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nja, kanske inte. Det är så fruktansvärt fint i flaskan. :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastiskt snyggt!! Jag gillar den lite "brända" tonen i det lila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det är verkligen fantastiskt snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otroligt snyggt! Behöver förmodligen skaffas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Det är något fel på mig men jag grips inte av feber när jag ser det här. Förmodligen för att jag har en del liknande lack (förutom det prismatiska då). Eller så är det något annat. Dina bilder är dock jättefina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket!

      Det finns många liknande lack, men det unika är ju det prismatiska.

      Delete
  7. Verkligen snyggt! Men för dyrt eftersom jag har noll intresse av ringen så jag kommer nog skippa den. Särskilt som jag faktiskt inte har använt Fantasy Fire ännu...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...