Monday 4 November 2013

Cirque Curiosity

God morning! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I've got Cirque Curiosity for you. It's part of the Objet d'Art Collection.

Curiosity is a red shimmer polish with golden shimmer. It's beautiful. It's a bright Christmas red that I absolutely adore. It reminds me a lot of OPI's old Christmas shades, like Dear Santa and Smitten with Mittens. I wore this a couple of weeks ago but when I look at the pictures I want to wear it again. I love myself a nice red. Especially if it's red with a hint of gold. I'll definitely wear it again during the holidays. I think it's a perfect Christmas shade.




The formula was good. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I needed three coats for full coverage but if you have shorter nails I think that perhaps to coats could suffice. It dires to a rather dull finish so top coat is needed to make the finish shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three thin coats of Curiosity and one coat of Poshé.

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...