Thursday 24 October 2013

China Glaze Boo-gie Down


It's soon Halloween. I still haven't figured out what to dress up like, probably a zombie. Or maybe Sid Vicious, I'm a major Sex Pistols fan. Luckily, I still have some time to thinka bout it. But since Halloween's just around the corner I thought it be good to show you a Halloween polish today.

China Glaze Boo-gie Down is from this year's Halloween collection Monster's Ball. A lovely collection really. 
Boo-gie Down is a glitter topper with black, white and orange hex glitter as well as some black bar glitter. I think it's a fun polish that asbolutely screams Halloween. I'd probablly like the polish even more without the bar glitter, but I still like it. I just find bar glitter very unnecessary. It only makes the polish look a bit too chaotic. But I do like the chaotic look, it's very Halloween like. A nude base tones down the chaotic vibe, at least a bit.

 





The formula was good. It's easy to apply even though it's a bit thick. I layered it over a nude cream to show all the colours and I'm very pleased with how it came out. The finish dries shiny but a bit bumpy so top coat is needed for a smooth finish.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of OPI My Vanpire Is Buff, two coats of China Glaze Boo-gie Down and two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...