Friday 5 December 2014

Colors by Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree


It's Holo Friday today and I'll sow you Colors by Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree from last years Holiday collection.These pictures have been in my blogger archive for about a month so I fgured it's time to show you them.

Oh Christmas Tree is a deep teal gree with a super strong linear holo effect. It's amazing. This is definitely a rainbow in a bottle. This is one of those Holiday polishes that doesn't scream Christmas and can be used every season without anyone looking at your nails and wondering what the hell you're wearing since it's in the middle of summer. Yes, that has happened to me. Loads of times. I just happen to love Chirstmas polishes so much I wear them whenever I feel like it. 
Anyway, to sum it up, Oh Christmas Tree is gorgeous!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNOY1aQ5Hl4BSFTeoo9C6rkAa3CcrLyuBmO0Ibw9a_PeOWyxOY6A-dK38vOC2FIO3cSfgyJDfQPO3qGBRB4YFJzCgWuDBp74x2MRwvtjhRIf8YKHfWQMnxvXB3BIxCTM1bF8hybQ_FZ7U/s1600/197.JPG




The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage. It might even be a one coater if you have short nails. It dries quickly and th efinish becomes shiny. TC dosen't dull the holo effect.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree and one cot of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...