Wednesday 10 December 2014

OPI Christmas Gone Plaid


Hi darlings! It's Green Wednesday today so I'll show you OPI Christmas Gone Plaid from the Gwen Stefani 2014 Holiday Collection. 

Chirstmas Gone Plaid is a hunter green creme. It's so pretty. A perfect Christmas green. I can see this as the base for so many Christmas nail arts! I'll show you one soon that I did. 
The polish dries a tad bit darker on the nails than what it looks like in the bottle. I like that. And it's a perfect green for my skin tone.





The formula is really good. Two coats gave full coverage and the polish dries quickly. the finish becomes very shiny, so top coat isn't necessary.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of OPI Christmas Gone Plaid and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...