Monday 1 December 2014

OPI What's Your Point-settia?

It's the first of December! It's one of my favourite days of the year. The countdown to Christmas have started. I will try to show you at least one Christmas polish (both older ones and new ones) a day. Let's start with OPI What's Your Point-settia? from the Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 Collection.

What's Your Point-settia? is a poinsettia red crelly. It's a perfect Christmas red colour. Sightly orange leaning but not tomato red. It's a very classic red. I love the name of this, I find it so clever and fun.
I love the combination of red and gold, especially for Christmas, so I added some golden nails studs.


The formula is a little thin but easy to apply. It doesn't pool the cuticles. Two coats gave full coverage and it dries to a super shiny finish.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of OPI What's Your Point-settia? and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...