Monday 4 July 2016

4th of July Mani



 Hello darlings!

I wanted to show  you a 4th of July design today, being 4th of July and all. This is a design I've been thinking of for a while. I even made a polish for it with silver, blue and red glitter, but it must have gotten lost when I moved to a new apartment. 
I wanted the glitter polish for a gradient on white, but since I couldn't find it I did a dotticure on two nails instead. I think it turned out great

On my middle finger I did a red glitter gradient and on my ring finger I stamped stars using a MoYou stamping plate late and the Creative Stamper

I'm so pleased with how this mani turned out. It's the first nail art I've done in six months.

The polishes I've used are Colors by Llarowe Chasing A Unicorn, Colors by Llarowe Pirates of Penzance, Colors by Llarowe Rednecks & Rubies and Colors by Llarowe Independence Day. The stamping plate I've used is MoYou Stamping Plate Pro XL 09.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...