Thursday 7 July 2016

ILNP Juliette

Hi sweethearts! 

This polish was all the rage back in December. At least that's my opinion. Everyone, in the nail world, was talking about the new ILNP Winter collection and especially about this polish. Rose Gold was one of the most popular colours and it seemed like this polish actually captured it. 

And it does! Juliette is a rose gold scattered holo with silver flakes. It has that metallic, incredibly sparkly finish that almost looks reflective.

really love the colour. I think this is the perfect rose gold on the market. 

The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes rather smooth to the touch but if you want a glass like look you need top coat. I always use top coat no matter what. 



What you see in the pictures are two coats of ILNP Juliette and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...