Saturday 6 October 2012

Essie Matte About You

Så, jag gillade inte Essies We're In It Together. Färgen var fin, men formulan och hur lacket såg ut på var inte lika bra. ackade kvickt om nu på förmiddagen.
Det blev två lager China Glaze Liquid Leather, ett lager OPI Rainbow Connection och ett lager Essie Matte About You.

  



Matte About You är det bästa matta toplacket jag provat. Det är verkligen fantastiskt.
Formulan är bra. Lacket hamnar precis där man vill och när det torkar ger det en jättefin matt finish. Verkligen värt att köpa om jag gillar matta naglar. Ett plus är att det fungerar på alla lack.

Translation: Well, I didn't like Essie We're In It Together. I liked the color but not the formula or how the polish looked on the nail. So I quickly removed it and painted my nails again. Two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather, one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection and one coat of Essie Matte About You. Matte About You is the best matte topcoat I've ever tried. It's really fantastic. The formula is good. The Polish applies just where I want it too and it gives a really nice matte finish. It's really worth buying if you like matte nails. Another great thing is that it works on all polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...