Sunday 28 June 2015

Mentality Drama

Hello darlings!

Today I'll show you Mentality Drama. 

Drama is a red toned coral neon with a subtle holographic effect. It's reall pretty and the colour is perfect for summer. I love to wear corals during the summer. I'm extremely pale but in the summer I do get a slight tan. Corals look great then and make my skin look even more tan. 
The holo is very subtle. It adds shimmer, sparkle and depth but doesn't create rainbows. It just makes the polish prettier. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.


The formula is good. Three coats give full coverage. The first coat is rather patchy ad streaky but the second and third coat even it out. It dries quickly and to a semi matte finish. Top coat makes the finish shiny. 

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Mentality Drama and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...